I think that ...

A playlist of the songs

Hey there, I'm listening to the Jazz Lounge, but you guys have no playlist up so I can identify the songs. Please look into putting up a playlist of your shows, I enjoy the music.

Thanks.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Justin JohnJustin John shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GrotwahlGrotwahl commented  · 

Please advise whether you have a live playlist
        Regards

• SupportAdminSupport (Iono Support team, iono.fm) commented  · 

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your suggestion. We agree, it would be a great feature to have.

Unfortunately it's a bit tricky to implement. We work with various radio stations with different kinds of equipment and it's not always easy to get the information from the computer 'play out' system. We also support different kinds of steams. Depending on what you're listening on you'll receive a format that works best with your device. There are however restrictions around what one can include on the different streams and also on showing information on the different devices and players that we support, with not all of them allowing straight forward ways to do this.

That being said, we'd love to do something like this and are investigation different options to get around the obstacles. (There's also strategic benefits for other functions on the system in being able to do this.) We'll get there but it's unfortunately not something that's going to happen within the next couple of months.

Best wishes,
        iono.fm support

Feedback and Knowledge Base