Copyright infringement notifications
Content providers on our platform are not allowed to use copyrighted works in their audio, unless they have the appropriate license to do so. We process any claim of copyright infringement for content hosted on our platform on a per-item basis.
This process typically involves:
- Listening to the content ourselves to validate whether the claim has merit.
- Contacting the content provider hosting the content with the notice and actions.
- Removing the content from our site if judged to be infringing.
- Evaluate if the account belongs to a repeat infringer.
- Send a report of actions taken to the originator of the claim.
Submitting a copyright claim
If you find any content on our site that you believe to be infringing on your copyright, please contact:
Please include in your email a link to our website where the content is hosted, and a clear description of the coprighted material to be found in the content.