What are unlisted channels ?
"Unlisted channels" is a feature that can be used to publish podcast content that is publicly available, but requires users to have the a direct link to the content page or listen via an embedded player.
How is an unlisted channel different ?
- Provides no RSS feed
- Are excluded from lists and search results on our website
- Prevented from being indexed by search engines (via the
- Embedded players do not link to their content pages
- Embedded players do not include a "Download" link
- Web pages provides no "Download" or "Share" features
Unlisted channels does not provide access restriction based on user logins.
Unlisted channels are available on all "Pro" packages and above.
When creating a new podcast channel, admins can select to make a channel "Unlisted". This cannot be changed later.
Except the listed limitations, unlisted channels are managed exactly like normal podcast channels.
Unlisted channels are invoiced individually and the per channel price is based on the active podcast package.
See the pricing page for more details.